Computer Reach will be partnering with several Head Start schools in Allegheny County this year. We typically set up these sites with recycled iMacs and eMacs with the help of our over 270 volunteers. This year we’re looking to grow our efforts with a fundraising raffle.
We purchased an iPad3 (WiFi+3G, 64GB, Verizon, Black) at a great price and we are going to raffle this $829 valued hi-tech incentive for a good cause. To enter, see the full rules below and visit our website to make a donation. All donations of $250 create a chance to win the iPad3. Every $250 covers the cost of one computer placement in a classroom, so whether you win or lose the raffle, kids in the Head Start schools will benefit from your donation.
As an added benefit, a friend and generous donor to Computer Reach will match the funds we generate from the iPad raffle to double our effort!
Rules and awards:
1. Raffle begins August 5, and ends August 15, 2012
2. Collection of raffle funds is only online for this specific fund raiser event at:
http://computereach.com/donate.html (no calls please)
3. All donations of any amount will generate doubling of the Head Start money ….. THANK YOU!
4. All donations of $250 create a chance at the iPad. ( example: $750 = 3 chances, $250 = 1 chance) …. No limit on the amount you can donate. Every $250 covers the cost of ONE computer placement in a classroom….. THANK YOU!
5. Winner will be chosen on August 15, 2012.
Good luck and Thank You!
Powered by Facebook Comments